Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm Back - ☼

tumblr_m8tnkxmdaK1rdz63do3_250

I'm Baa~ck! Anyone miss me?~ ... You guys are only paying attention to the Mari Gif aren't you?

Haha, whatever~ I love the gif too! Mari is so damn adorable and I must buy that shirt. "Good Girls Go T☮ Heaven"~ Meh, I can't help myself! Mari is too adorable! Anyways, I am finally back on this blog after a month or so. I'm so sorry about not posting anything .... I have one good reason: laziness. #whacked.

But a ton of things have happened while I was gone. Well for sure I did one thing: write stories. I didn't really update that much but I got some new story ideas and started writing them. I have recently started a few new stories such as Midnight Temptation and My Alright Sky. I'll talk about those in a minute.

Anyways, summer for me has been ALL about JPOP. I have recently downloaded some new singles and albums. I also downloaded some old albums and singles too. I have already downloaded Yamashita Tomohisa's ERO album a long time ago. Singles I downloaded are Kanjani8 ... I mean Eito Ranger's ER, Kikkawa Yuu's Koko Kara Hajimarunda, etc.

I was also going to download Vocaloid's "I love Visualizm" album but I couldn't find the the DL links for it ... but I listened to some previews and it's seemed like a really good album. As said before, I downloaded some old albums and singles. I downloaded ˚C-ute's Bye Bye Bye! single and their albums: Cutie Queen Vol.1, 4 Akogare My Star, and Chou Wonderful! ⑥

Anyways, back in July, I went to California and Las Vegas. OMG, I went to Japantown in San Francisco and I literally fell in love with it. I'll give you guys details on what I got on the trip in my next entry. Also, I got my JUMP wristbands back! KYA! My uncle order me the wristbands early in July and I got them back a week or two ago. Oh my god, they were so beautiful ...

Also, my cousin also bought me a copy of JUMP's Ultra Music Power single and I got it back last week. Kyaaaaa ... So the CD brings my JPOP CD collection to .... three. OMG, so low. I must buy more! /tryingtogetmydadtobuymesomemorestuff

Anyways, yesterday night, my dad ordered me a copy of Sexy Zone's 2012 Arena Concert (Limited Edition DVD&POSTER).


I'm so excited! Like I can't wait for the DVD to come home! I also heard that with the limited edition comes a special photo book and photo cards. Plus there's a poster to so I can't wait for those!

Okay, now back to my stories. I got a ton of story ideas and I started to write some of them. Two of them are Midnight Temptation and My Alright Sky - which are both Sato Shori love stories. Well not really for My Alright Sky since Shori goes by the name "Ogawa Naoki" in the story. Midnight Temptation is going to be kind of an erotic story, my first attempt at one actually ... Look at what 50 Shades of Grey did to me!

My Alright Sky ... I can't really describe it that well. But the atmosphere the story gives should be similar to Koizora and such. I'm seriously excited when it comes to My Alright Sky because I have all these events planned and it's gonna be fun to write.

There are other stories that I'm writing but I won't reveal them now. Maybe next time~ So no questions about them!

tumblr_m8mj7h25Kv1r7tk65o1_500

Okay, well that's all for now.

BaiBai.-

No comments:

Post a Comment