Monday, August 27, 2012

A Random Entry

tumblr_m82a62LsIs1ryuxexo1_500

Hi~ Wassup, people? Since most schools started school on this fine August day, how was it?? Did you get the teacher you want? Did your enemies end up in a different class? My day went a-ok~ Not too good but not too bad either. Anyways, I'm gonna talk about random stuff in this entry.


Ok, first things first ... Isn't the gif above cute? Ok, I can admit. I got a problem when it comes to Rilkakkuma but whatever. It's cute gif so I can't really help but put it there. It's cute, it's a cute gif. Ahaha, and then there's that random person in the gif as well. Pfft. Lol. Oh yea, on Tumblr I found this cute picture of a certain Pokemon plushie.

tumblr_m3403ep78s1ruhrnoo1_500

Yep, it's Snorlax! Snorlax isn't really one of my favorite Pokemon but the plushie is so cute! ...
 IT'S SO FLUFFY!!

It's So FLUFFY!!

Lol. I can't help myself. I'm turning random now in this post. So okay, let me tell you about what happened on my first day of school. So it was like any ordinary first day of school, the teachers gave the students their introductions, rules, expectations, etc. However, all of my classmates did this to me:

tumblr_m97kdzCmTW1qbdrz4o3_r1_500

They all attacked me with hugs and tickles. Why am I born to be short and adorable? And then during free time, everyone started randomly about different topics. And for some reason, we started talking about homework. And then one of my guy friends brought up on how I was too smart. Like I always get perfect A's even though I don't study for anything. The conversation went a little something like this:

( Me --> Chinen )

tumblr_m89f3u6dSS1qmt0k1o1_250tumblr_m89f3u6dSS1qmt0k1o2_250
tumblr_m89f3u6dSS1qmt0k1o3_r2_250tumblr_m89f3u6dSS1qmt0k1o4_250

And that is all for Airi's random post.

BaiBai.-

No comments:

Post a Comment