Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Airi no Natsuyasumi Goods! - ☼

tumblr_m8mlfaZpMy1qbdrz4o1_500

It's the post you all have been waiting for! The post about my vacation and what I got there! .... You guys are only paying attention to the NakaKen gif aren't you? Well I gotta admit, you gotta love his cute dorkiness here! ♡

Ok, so back in July - I have went on another California-Las Vegas trip! I took the exact same trip last year, but this year .. I didn't stay in San Fransisco. Oh wells~ Anyways, I hopped around. From San Jose to Las Vegas to L.A~ During my stay in San Jose, my parents drove me and teh rest of our family down to San Fransisco to visit Japantown. And I have one thing to say about it ... I LOVE IT. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN JULY.

After a couple days, we soon flew to Las Vegas. Not much to do there for a kid like me ... hey, it was Sin City, what did you expect? Well, my older cousin was in a bad mood because she couldn't go out much. or drink either But I saw a couple shows in Las Vegas and it was entertaining!

After a couple days in Sin City, we flew down to L.A. And from L.A, we drove to our hotel in Long Beach and stayed in the Long Beach-Westminster area. We went to Little Saigon almost everyday. There was this mall in Little Saigon called Asian Garden Mall ... Gosh, I was surprised to see how KPOP-biased it was. Every store I looked, I see something related to Super Junior ... But oh wells, it was cool there too.

And now, I present to you all .. what I bought!

First I shall present the stuff I got in Japantown.

photo(19)photo(3)

A Totoro Keychain and an Ichigo (Strawberry) Keychain! And Sexy Zone's Lady Diamond (Limited A) single! I got the keychains from a couple of different stores. I got the single from a book store called Kinokuniya. I love that store! Honestly, the single was expensive since it was thirty dollars but I'm proud to get it!

This is what I got in San Jose ..

photo(9)

A new iPod to replace my cracked one! OMG, I was crying when I got it because I was so damn happy! Finally, a new iPod!

Next is the stuff I got in Vegas!

photo(10)photo(13)photo(12)photo(8)

I got Pandora Dice Charms, Red Dice Earrings, and I fished out pearls! My parents got my the Pandora charms while my older cousin got me the dice earrings. It's red because January's birthstone is a Garnet - which is red. As said again, I fished out all three pearls: one pink and two silver. Yes, they're all NATURAL pearls! My older cousin, Rika, kept the silver pearls while I kept the pink pearl.

photo(17)

Oh and these are the tickets to the show I watched. I went to watch Cirque du Soleil's KA and The Jabbawockeez!

Next is the stuff I got in Little Saigon!

photo(18)photo(20)photo(21)photo(6)photo(7)photo(11)photo(1)photo(16)
photo(25)photo(24)

Hehe, I got a lot of stuff. On the first day, there was this Night Festival where they sold a lot of food and goods. That's where I got the button stickers. The next day, I went on a shopping spree! I bought the Hatsune Miku wallet, Rilakkuma plushies, Rilakkuma pouch, Rilakkuma stickers, and some KPOP stuff! Gosh, I seriously have an addiction for Rilakkuma ne~

So for the KPOP stuff, I got Boyfriend's Love Style DVD - which consisted of their music performances and music videos. It also included music videos of other bands such as EXO, After School, and f(x). I also got a Kwangmin keychain, since he's my bias in Boyfriend.  I also got a poster of SHINee and B1A4~

When I came home, I found that we couldn't get anything for my baby cousin, Nana, so I gave her one of my Rilakkuma plushies (the picture of it is the one where it's still in the plastic wrapper). You guys should have seen the smile on her face - so cute for a seven month old baby~

And now I present the stuff I got this month

photo(22)photo(2)photo

I got Rilakkuma button stickers! OMG, what is wrong with me and Rilakkuma?

tumblr_m8mni6uNLA1r7tkt6o1_500 

Anyways, I got JUMP wristbands! They were so beautiful ... ♡ Plus Rika-nee even went out to buy me JUMP's Ultra Music Power single! So beautiful as well! ♡ And well, that is all~ Tune in next time for my next blog post!

So PEACE!

tumblr_m8mhzsPR7g1qbdrz4o1_r2_500

BaiBai.-


No comments:

Post a Comment