Thursday, August 23, 2012

Natsuyasumi wa ... Mosugu Owari Desu ka?! Gakkou?!

tumblr_lsll4gGhpf1qbdrz4o1_500

Hi-Hi Everyone! It is me, Airi, of course~ Everyone's beloved Kouhai~! .... *silence from the crowd* You guys are only paying attention to the Mari gif aren't you? Oh wells, I forgive you guys anyways! We all cannot resist that cute German prince here~

Anyways, here is another post about ... well ... me~ Ok, I can admit - I'm a self-centered brat sometimes. But who cares?~ That's my personality and I'm proud to be me. Ok, back on topic. Summer is ending soon for me .... in three days. Aah ... only three more days of summer. It's so sad ...

Okay, I can admit it, I am excited to see my friends again but seriously ... I rather sit down all day with either my computer or my laptop and fangirl about JUMP and Sexy Zone. In school, there's no one I can fangirl about JPOP with. My friends, Hana-chan & Juri-chan, are all Directioners. And Ren-chan is married to anime and manga. And don't ask about the guys ...

So I shall quietly fangirl while I am in school and keep my fangirling at a very low minimum. Anyways, the first day of school should be kind of exciting. I mean, I'll get to meet new teachers and one of my former Elementary teachers is going to teach science this year. Plus seeing my classmates again, and I might meet some new classmates too~ I honestly hope that there will be some more Asians in the class.

Plus, I'll have to handle my classmates pinching my cheeks everyday.


tumblr_m7paipetiM1r87unso1_500

Why must I be cursed with cute looks and a slightly cute personality? Despite the fact that I have a very aggressive-tsundere-yankii personality, there are times when I act like a childish kid - which is what my classmates call "cute."Ah, I must work hard too because this year, I'll have to do a lot of testing and major exams too.

Ah, also, besides school, I am also planning on order more JPOP CDs! I'm trying to get my dad to pre-order me Sexy Zone's third single "Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu" and Morning Musume's "⑬ Colorful Character" album. I'm also trying to buy Buono!'s "SHERBET" and "We are Buono!" albums along with Dream5's "Ready Go!!! / Wake Me Up" single. Haha, I'm such a spoiled brat.

Ok well that is all.

tumblr_m7xj3gnFNm1qbdrz4o1_500

MariPeace!

BaiBai.-

No comments:

Post a Comment