Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm Baaaa~ck. Again. - ☆

tumblr_ma8gsuRxQd1r63vf2o4_400
Hello everyone~ Did you all miss me? It's been awhile since I posted something na~ Anyways, school is back and of course, I must go to school which is a real pain in the butt. But of course, I am a nerd so I must go to school and get high grades. Aah, there's a couple of things that I wanna share with you people.

Ok, first things first. I got my copy of Sexy Zone's 2012 Arena Concert DVD! It came home on the second day of school. Honestly, I did not expect that! But I was extremely happy and such. It looked so beautiful ... and you guys should have seen the fangirling I was doing. Ok, so here is some pictures that I took of the DVD and the other goods that came with it~

First things first, here's the poster:
original
It was huuu~ge. Hontou ni okii! But it was so damn beautiful!

photo(26) photo(27)
Front and Back of the DVD Package Thingy, I'm not sure how it's called but it's still pretty~

photo(28)
The photobook of the arena concert + their first concert. I didn't really take any pictures of what's inside the photobook, since I don't want to ruin the book. But the pictures inside are extremely nice. The photographers took really great shots of the concert.

photo(29)
The actual DVD case. I'm sorry for the bad lighting in my room, but anyways, the cover looks so beautiful~ Since I ordered the Limited Edition, it came two DVDs. One was their Arena Concert and the other was a documentary of the First Concert. It was really, really nice to watch!

photo(30) photo(31)
The photo cards! The left picture is when the photo cards were still in the plastic wrappers and the right photo was when I took them out. Again, sorry for the bad lighting of my room. I really liked all the photocards, especially Mattsuu's and Shori's. Honestly, I didn't want to leave fingerprint smudges on the photocards since their so beautiful. So I tries putting all of them carefully back into plastic, but it ended up like this:
Erina GifErina Gif [2]

Luckily, after a while, I got all six photocards into the plastic with no smears or smudges ... ^^;; Okay, next thing: Morning Musume! Tsunku finally announced the winner of the 11th Generation auditions and the winner is .... Oda Sakura! She's the only winner of the auditions! I'm very happy for Sakura since she's a very talented member and has great potential. Although, I did want other girls to be included in the new generation as well, but I guess it's okay~

Next thing is about CDs. My dad agreed to order me some CDs from YESASIA but I honestly don't know what to get. One minute it's all about Dream5, next minute ˚C-ute. I know for certain I will order Sexy Zone's third single Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu and Morning Musume's 13 Colorful Character album. What else should I get? I'm decided between Dream5's Ready Go!! / Wake Me Up! single, ˚C-ute's Aitai Aitai Aitai na single, Dream5's Shekimeki! single, and Morning Musume's Wakuteka Take a Chance single.

Ok, well that is all for this entry.

BaiBai.-

2 comments:

  1. The package of Sexy Zones Concert looks super cute and amazing! Sexy Zone are gorgeous! ^-^
    Also I totaly understand the thing about choosing a cd to order! >-<
    There are so many great cd's so it's really hard to choose! Which one did you buy in the end?
    Oh and I just came across your blog and I love it! ^0^ I am going to visit here often now! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you for visiting my blog~! I'm really glad that you liked it! o(^-^)o

      For the CDs, I decided on getting Sexy Zone's third single~

      Just to let you know, I'm switching to a new blog which will be similar to this. The email I use for this one is malfunctioning so it's hard to get on. So I would appreciate it if you follow my new blog: http://foreverairi.blogspot.com/

      Again, thank you for visiting and commenting!

      Delete