Friday, July 13, 2012

HaroMoni@

Konichiwa! Airi desu. Here's another post on my life yo. Peace~☆ 

First things first. So for the past couple days, I've been watching old episodes of "HaroMoni@" ... not the old, old HaroMoni. The HaroMoni@ that features old members like Takahashi Ai, Junjun, Linlin, etc. So on YouTube, I found some subbed episodes and watched them. There were some episodes that I liked - like the episode they filmed for New Year's and had that whole manners-politeness contest. I had to say, I learned a lot from that. I also liked the episode where Eri kept failing in trying to throw that HaroMoni@ book onto the shelf. It took her 297 times to get it right, yo. 

Although, I saw a whole HaroMoni@ book collection on the shelf and tried to find it on the internet. But I failed and couldn't find it which was pretty stupid of me. ^^;; However, anyways, I loved HaroMoni@. I really hope that the current Morning Musume films a new series of HaroMoni@. I'm pretty sure that it would suit the Kyuukies and Juukies. 

Next thing. A couple days ago (I think), I finally get to watch the first episode of Sprout starring .. CHINEN YURI DESU. I had to say, the drama was really fun to watch just like reading the manga itself. At first, from reading prior reports, I thought Chinen's character would be the lead. But the drama actually just turned out to be the same as the manga. Of course, I have no problem with that. ^^

Next thing ... MOU! I seriously want NYC to release their single "WE CAN BE HEROES" N.O.W. But no one released the release date for the single yet. So I must remain patient, but the song was so cool and the commercials were cool too. Hmm ... I seriously want their single. ><

Another thing ... Ah, I started a contest on Quotev. However, it's been two days and no one partcipated. I made it really easy, all they had to do was look around my profile. Mou ...

I'm seriously unloved on Quotev ne. 

Actually, I seriously do think that I'm unloved on Quotev. People there say that they care about me, but seriously ... they don't. Whatever I say, they would disregard it. Besides, all everyone talks about is KPOP this and KPOP that. Because of this, I find my own friends annoying. They may not know it, but they're making me a KPOP-hater. That's it, I won't say anything else. 

Hai, so that's all for now. 

BaiBai.-

No comments:

Post a Comment