Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello! Hello!

-Hello! Hello!

Hajimashite! I'm Airi. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

So I'm Asian. To be specific, I'm Vietnamese so don't even dare say that I'm Chinese or Korean. I'm a girl with a way too boyish personality and a sharp-tongue. In other words, I'm a tomboy and there is no definite way of me being girly. I can be really harsh and cold-hearted if I want to; however, I can be really shy and sensitive too. I'm a smart kid too so people sometimes call me a nerd in school.

So more stuff about me. I love NEON colors. I love love love love it. My favorite colors are blue, black, and green. I'm a mysteries addict too. Because of that, I love watching Criminal Minds and CSI:NY. Hmm ... I also love watching Pretty Little Liars. I love love love love love love love love it. It's my favorite TV drama and their clothes are cute too. Hey, I can be a person of fashion too 'ya know.

So unto more stuff. I'm an anime and manga otaku. I love anime and manga! I have watched a ton of animes and read a ton of mangas. I'm also a huge Pokemon geek. By the way, I'm still obsessed with the little electric Pokemon known as Pikachu. I'm practically a Pikachu maniac. I love love love Pikachu. I'm also a fan of Japanese dramas. Not Korean since it's the same thing every time. J-Dramas are cool! My favorite actors are Kamiki Ryunosuke (♥), Hongo Kanata, and Yamada Ryosuke.-♥ My favorite dramas are Tantei Gakuen Q, Hidarime Tantei EYE, and the soon upcoming drama Sprout.

I'm a huge fan of Asian Pop & Rock music. American Pop is okay too~ Well, it depends on the artist. I listen to CPOP aka MandoPop. I totally love Fahrenheit (Fei Lun Hai), they're my favorite CPOP band. I also listen to JROCK, which I'm so loving SuG. Their song "GiMMExGiMME" is chou kawaii, in my opinion. KPOP is .... alright, I guess. I love certain bands like After School or B1A4. Do not ask me about Super Junior. I don't like them any more because of a certain friend.

JPOP has taken over my life! I'm a huge JPOP Otaku! I love love love love love love love love love love love JPOP. JPOP is the BEST. I am in love with Hey! Say! JUMP and Sexy Zone. My ultimate bias is none other than Yamada Ryosuke.-♥ I'm also in love with Sato Shori, Matsushima Sou, Yo Marius, and Chinen Yuri.-♥ Overall, Hey! Say! JUMP is my favorite guy band but I love Sexy Zone too! My favorite girl band is Morning Musume. I adore Kudou Haruka, Mitsui Aika, Ishida Ayumi, and Tanaka Reina. As you can see, I'm a loyal JE and HaroPro (Hello! Project) fan! I listen to a ton of JPOP artists from ON/OFF to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu to °C-ute to GReeeeN ... and many, many more! At first, I didn't like AKB48/ALL48. But they're cool with me now~


So that's all about me. Let's Be Friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment