Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ryutaro's Comeback?

And here's another post about what's happening in my life so far. Peace~

So on tumblr and FaceBook, there has been these reports about Ryutaro's comeback. They all trace back to a report made by a tumblr account by the name heysayjumpofficial. ← This was their prior name before changing it to heysayjumpnews but many people still know it as heysayjumpofficial.

So one of the admins of heysayjumpofficial made a report about Ryu coming back to JE. This is the report ↓

It has been an officially Good news to Ryuu fans. Because Ryutaro is now willing to sign the contract of coming back to Johnny’s Network this year. As you all may have known that he is an ex-member of HeySayJUMP. He’s been suspended by getting caught of using of tobacco materials. He has been suspended for 2 years. But last year he should be back, but he didn’t accept the offer. Due to focusing with his studies. Right now, this 2012 HeySayJUMP had released a photo of them with a vacant chair and with a teddy bear. At first, they thought that it was only a show off or something. But truth is, it’s a hint that Ryuu’s come back decision had good news. Last day July 6, 2012. Many people spotted Ryutaro Morimoto at JE. He’s with his Father there. But JE released a news. That Ryutaro is very willing to go back to Johnny’s cause he’s already a high school graduating student and he had already reset his life. But Johnny Kitagawa haven’t approved the contract for Ryutaro Morimoto’s come back yet. Because they said that it will be taken a several deliberations before he’ll be back. 

Honestly, as huge fan of Ryutaro, I tried to be happy about this. It's because it has been a little over one year since his graduation* from JUMP and there are many fans, including me, who are still waiting for him to come back. However, like most fans, I seriously don't really believe in this report. I mean, there has been huge fights between other tumblr users and heysayjumpofficial.

heysayjumpofficial had been known in the past in giving information and fake rumors about JUMP. Plus, they have been called "racist" due to them criticizing Indonesian JUMP fans. So of course, we JUMP fans (on tumblr) doubt this information from them. For me, in order for me to believe that any news or rumors or scandals about JUMP is real ... I'm going to have to see the ACTUAL NEWSPAPER article about it.

So again, I doubt this report. I honestly think that this is a fake rumor. Plus, whoever on heysayjumpofficial wrote this report should have gotten their fact straight. Ryu is still a second year student in high school. He won't be graduating until next year. Also to those out there who are making false rumors about Ryu's comeback or joking about it ....

DON'T EVEN DARE JOKE ABOUT RYU'S COMEBACK. THAT'S A FREAKING SENSITIVE ISSUE TO ME AND ALL JUMPERS OUT THERE WHO ARE STILL LOVING RYU! TRUST ME, DON'T MESS WITH US WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Sorry, I have to get that off my chest there ... -sigh- Anyways, I can see how heysayjumpofficial is changing. Apparently, they kicked out one of their admins out of the tumblr account. Apparently, their ex-admin "Hakurii" has been the admin spreading all the false rumors and being racist. So maybe, in the future, I'll be able to believe their future posts. I respect them, but I just doubt their posts.

Well anyways, this is just my reaction post to the reports.

But seriously, I'm still waiting for Our Little Hamtaro's comeback.

*graduation- graduation is kinda like when the members leave a band. Like Takahashi Ai graduated from Morning Musume and Hello! Project. I don't like saying the word 'suspension', so I prefer to say "Graduation"

Anyways, next post on my life coming out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment